lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING FOR YOUNG AND VERY YOUNG CHILDREN

FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING FOR YOUNG AND VERY YOUNG CHILDREN

Young and very young children live in a magical world. At early ages children are “sponges” and they absorb all types of information.
I think that all schools should promote bilingualism. Children should learn foreign and mother tongue languages, for example English, Catalan, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.
In my opinion English is the best language to learn because it’s the word’s global language.
But I think that learning and teaching a foreign language is so difficult, especially at cum early ages. On the other hand teachers have a lot of means for teaching one language and are something funny and with different plays. Children must pay because it is the best way to learn a foreign language.
Some of the games plays that I would do are: costumes, storytelling, songs, doing theatre plays based on short stories, and games.
Personally I would love to learn English because I’m terrible at it I am aware that it’s extremely important to find a job to communicate and enrich ourselves. I say all this because if I had learned English before I wouldn’t have so many problems.
The best way to learn a foreign language is playing games and having good, friendly and patient teacher.
Finally I would say that one of the best thing in the world is understand up people no matter which language they speak.
Thank you.

Amanda Rodríguez Rodríguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario