martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

WRITE AN EMAIL TO A FRIEND TELLING HIM O HER ABOUT YOUR FIRST YEAR AT COLLEGE.

Dear Alice, How are you? I hope you’re happy in your new city! I’m writing to you to tell you about my first year at college. At first, I was a little lost with the new subjects and teachers but now I’m happy whith them. The best thing has been that I have been some friends like Cira, Anna, Rosa, but also I’ve made new friends! After doing my exams I hope that the results will be good because I have worked hard and we have had projects. Now that summer is arrive I want to work in a summer school and do many activities, such going to the beach, sunbathing, going to de hippy market and eating a lot of ice cream! I hope that you can come son to visit me! Love, Amanda 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario